16 Rusheen Árd, Caltragh, Sligo, Co. Sligo
3 bedrooms |
3 bathrooms |
Oates Breheny welcome No. 16 Rusheen Ard to the market, a three bedroom mid-terrace home within the residential development of Rusheen Ard. Situated overlooking a mature green area to the front and a private rear garden this property would make an ideal starter home or wonderful family home.
The accommodation comprises of Sitting room, Kitchen/Dining area, Utility and downstairs WC with three generous bedrooms (main ensuite) and family bathroom upstairs. Rusheen Ard's convenient and very accessible location means all amenities are nearby such as local centra shop, creche, schools and so much more all on your doorstep.
The recently opened Western Distributor/Main N4 is only a 2 minute drive from this home and allows quick access for commuters.
This is a great opportunity for anyone seeking a property close to Sligo Town and all it has to offer. Viewings are highly recommended so please contact our Sales Team today on 071-9140404 to arrange yours.
- Sitting Room (4.80m x 3.80m 15.75ft x 12.47ft) Laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, gas fireplace, door to kitchen/dining, tv & telephone point
- Kitchen/Dining (4.30m x 3.20m 14.11ft x 10.50ft) Tiled flooring, fitted kitchen with integrated hob, oven & extractor fan, tiled between units
- Utility Room (1.60m x 2.90m 5.25ft x 9.51ft) Tiled flooring, plumbed for washing machine and dryer
- Bedroom 1 (3.80m x 2.60m 12.47ft x 8.53ft) Carpet flooring, built in wardrobe, tv & telephone point
- En-suite (2.20m x 1.70m 7.22ft x 5.58ft) Fully tiled floor to ceiling, wc, whb electric shower
- Bathroom 2 (3.70m x 2.80m 12.14ft x 9.19ft) Carpet flooring, built in wardrobe, tv & telephone point
- Bedroom 3 (2.30m x 2.10m 7.55ft x 6.89ft) Carpet flooring, built in wardrobe, tv & telephone point
- Bathroom (2.80m x 1.40m 9.19ft x 4.59ft)
Gas central heating
Double glazed windows
Mature rear garden
Parking to front
Overlooking large green area
All local amenities nearby
Sligo Town minutes walk
Easy access to Western Distributor/Main N4 Road
Updated On: Oct 26, 2022
Sale Type: Private
BER No.: 116236274
County: Co. Sligo
Allow us to remove the
VIEW MORTGAGE INFO
Explore my mortgage options with
Oates Breheny Property Services Limited (trading as Oates Breheny Group) is regulated by the Property Services Regulatory Authority, Licence No 002521.
Registered Address: Millbrook House, JFK Parade, Sligo. Registered in Rep. of Ireland. VAT No IE-6403287V. Company Registration No. 383287.
Directors: Thomas Breheny, Pauric Oates. Associate Director: Sinead Walsh.
web design by dmac media