18 Larkhill Woods, Strandhill Road, Sligo, Co. Sligo
2 bedrooms |
1 bathrooms |
Charming two bedroom townhouse located just off the Strandhill Road in one of Sligo's most sought after locations.
18 Larkhill Woods is situated in a lovely setting surrounded by gorgeous trees and green areas. The convenience of this property cannot be overstated with Sligo Town only a moments walk with all amenities on your doorstep such as primary schools, shops, parks, bus/train station and the ever popular seaside village of Strandhill only a short 5 minute drive away.
The accommodation comprises of cosy living/dining room and kitchen on the ground floor with two generous bedrooms and main bathroom on the first floor.
This property is sure to be in high demand so don't hesitate to contact us today on 071-9140404 to book your viewing.
- Kitchen/Dining (3.40m x 2.30m 11.15ft x 7.55ft) Fitted kitchen with tiled flooring and tiled between units, coving
- Living Room (4.80m x 4.50m 15.75ft x 14.76ft) Wooden flooring, fireplace, coving, patio door to outside
- Bedroom 1 (3.80m x 3.40m 12.47ft x 11.15ft) Wooden flooring, built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 (3.20m x 2.90m 10.50ft x 9.51ft) Wooden flooring, built in wardrobe
- Bathroom (1.90m x 1.60m 6.23ft x 5.25ft)
Double glazed windows
Electric Storage Heating
External storage area
Sought after area
All amenities nearby
Excellent location on Strandhill/Sligo/Rosses Point bus route
Sligo Town Centre 10minutes walk
Easy access to Western Distributor Road
Updated On: Nov 16, 2022
Sale Type: Private
BER No.: 11611008
County: Co. Sligo
Allow us to remove the
VIEW MORTGAGE INFO
Explore my mortgage options with
Oates Breheny Property Services Limited (trading as Oates Breheny Group) is regulated by the Property Services Regulatory Authority, Licence No 002521.
Registered Address: Millbrook House, JFK Parade, Sligo. Registered in Rep. of Ireland. VAT No IE-6403287V. Company Registration No. 383287.
Directors: Thomas Breheny, Pauric Oates. Associate Director: Sinead Walsh.
web design by dmac media