243 Sunset Drive, Cartron, Sligo, Co. Sligo
3 bedrooms |
2 bathrooms |
Oates Breheny are delighted to welcome this lovely Semi-Detached property to the market. Located in the popular residential area of Cartron, this house has all amenities nearby including a local Centra shop, primary school, butchers, dry cleaners, pub and still only 10minutes walk to Sligo Town Centre. Cartron also benefits from a regular bus service. The property comprises Living, Kitchen/Dining, Utility, WC & Converted Garage to ground floor with three bedrooms and newly refurbished bathroom at first floor. Ideal family home or investment property. Be sure to call us today on 071-9140404 to book your viewing.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (1.74m x 1.04m 5.70ft x 3.40ft) Fully Fitted Kitchen with integrated hob, oven, microwave & extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher
- Living Room (1.10m x 1.40m 3.60ft x 4.60ft) Laminate Flooring, Tv point, Coving to ceiling, Cast Iron fireplace with marble hearth and back boiler
- Store Room/Office (1.13m x 0.70m 3.70ft x 2.30ft) Converted Garage
- Utility Room (1.13m x 0.70m 3.70ft x 2.30ft)
- WC (0.49m x 0.40m 1.60ft x 1.30ft) Wc, whb, shower
- Bedroom 1 (1.13m x 1.01m 3.70ft x 3.30ft) Double room, carpet flooring, large slide robe
- Bedroom 2 (1.28m x 1.10m 4.20ft x 3.60ft) Double bedroom, built in wardrobe, carpet flooring
- Bedroom 3 (0.79m x 0.73m 2.60ft x 2.40ft) Built in wardrobe, wooden flooring
- Bathroom (0.70m x 0.56m 2.30ft x 1.84ft) Newly refurbished bathroom, wc, whb, bath, electric shower
Dual Heating: back boiler & oil fired central heating
Double glazed windows
Option for downstairs bedroom
Off street parking
Close proximity to Sligo town centre with all amenities nearby
Located on the bus route to Sligo town and surrounds
Updated On: May 30, 2022
Sale Type: Private
BER No.: 113277743
County: Co. Sligo
Tommy Breheny (Sales)
MIPAV, REV, MMCEPI - Director. PSRA Licence No 002521-03440
071 9140 404
Allow us to remove the
VIEW MORTGAGE INFO
Explore my mortgage options with
Oates Breheny Property Services Limited (trading as Oates Breheny Group) is regulated by the Property Services Regulatory Authority, Licence No 002521.
Registered Address: Millbrook House, JFK Parade, Sligo. Registered in Rep. of Ireland. VAT No IE-6403287V. Company Registration No. 383287.
Directors: Thomas Breheny, Pauric Oates. Associate Director: Sinead Walsh.
web design by dmac media