4 Temple Street, Sligo, Co. Sligo
3 bedrooms |
1 bathrooms |
Oates Breheny Group welcome this three bed mid terrace property to the market located in the heart of Sligo Town with all amenities nearby including, shops, schools, churches, pubs/restaurants etc. The property is full of potential for someone to put their own stamp on it and transform it into a beautiful dwelling and would make an ideal family home or investment opportunity with excellent rental potential. The property is also eligible for the vacant property refurbishment grant up to €50,000 (subject to terms & conditions).
Accommodation comprises Living Room, Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining, Utility & Bathroom to ground floor with 3 bedrooms at first floor level. Please Contact our Sales team to arrange your viewing on 071-9140404.
- Living Room (3.30m x 2.80m 10.83ft x 9.19ft) Carpet flooring, open fireplace, tv point
- Sitting Room (3.50m x 2.30m 11.48ft x 7.55ft) Carpet flooring, Open fireplace
- Kitchen/Dining (4.40m x 2.40m 14.44ft x 7.87ft) Lino flooring, tiled over units
- Utility Room (1.90m x 1.80m 6.23ft x 5.91ft)
- Bathroom (3.50m x 1.70m 11.48ft x 5.58ft) wc, whb, electric shower
- Bedroom 1 (3.40m x 2.40m 11.15ft x 7.87ft) Double room, carpet flooring, built in wardrobe, tv & telephone point
- Bedroom 2 (3.20m x 2.50m 10.50ft x 8.20ft) Double room, carpet flooring, built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 (2.50m x 1.50m 8.20ft x 4.92ft)
Oil Fired Central Heating
PVC double glazed windows
Extension to rear
New composite doors
Shed to rear
Private rear garden
Updated On: Aug 20, 2022
Sale Type: Private
BER No.: 115342545
County: Co. Sligo
Allow us to remove the
VIEW MORTGAGE INFO
Explore my mortgage options with
Oates Breheny Property Services Limited (trading as Oates Breheny Group) is regulated by the Property Services Regulatory Authority, Licence No 002521.
Registered Address: Millbrook House, JFK Parade, Sligo. Registered in Rep. of Ireland. VAT No IE-6403287V. Company Registration No. 383287.
Directors: Thomas Breheny, Pauric Oates. Associate Director: Sinead Walsh.
web design by dmac media