54 Kevinsfort Heath, Strandhill Road, Sligo, Co. Sligo
4 bedrooms |
4 bathrooms |
Oates Breheny Group are delighted to welcome 54 Kevinsfort Heath to the market, a beautiful four bedroom detached residence.
Location is everything & this property certainly ticks that box, nestled just off the Strandhill Road, in one of Sligo's most sought after residential areas, this home has it all in terms of location, style & space.
The spacious and bright accommodation comprises of large welcoming entrance hallway, family room, large sitting room, kitchen/dining area, sun room, downstairs WC & utility to ground floor with 4 generous bedrooms (2 ensuites) and main family bathroom to the first floor. Externally this home is complimented by a paved driveway with ample off street parking to the front while having a very well maintained mature private garden & patio area to the rear. All amenities are within close proximity to this home including, shops, schools, playgrounds and so much more.
Sligo Town Centre (2km) is only a short drive as well as the ever popular seaside village of Strandhill (6km) with regular bus service daily.
The property would make an amazing home and viewings come highly advised.
To appreciate all this home has to offer, contact our dedicated Sales team on 071 9140404 to arrange your viewing today.
- Family Room (3.20m x 3.30m 10.50ft x 10.83ft) Tiled flooring
- Sitting Room (3.50m x 5.00m 11.48ft x 16.40ft) Wooden flooring, coving, bay window, open fireplace, double doors to kitchen
- Kitchen/Dining (7.00m x 4.00m 22.97ft x 13.12ft) Fully fitted kitchen with tiled flooring and between units, double doors to sun room
- Utility Room (3.00m x 2.00m 9.84ft x 6.56ft) Built in units with sink, plumbing for washing machine and dryer, tiled floors and wet areas
- Sun Room (4.40m x 3.10m 14.44ft x 10.17ft) Tiled flooring, wooden ceiling, door to rear garden
- WC (2.00m x 1.00m 6.56ft x 3.28ft) Fully tiled, wc, whb
- Master Bedroom (5.00m x 4.00m 16.40ft x 13.12ft) Carpet flooring, built in wardrobe, bay window
- En-suite (3.00m x 1.20m 9.84ft x 3.94ft) Tiled floor to ceiling, wc, whb, electric shower
- Bedroom 1 (3.10m x 3.10m 10.17ft x 10.17ft) Carpet flooring, built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 (3.40m x 3.40m 11.15ft x 11.15ft) Carpet flooring, built in wardrobe
- En-suite (2.00m x 2.00m 6.56ft x 6.56ft) Tiled floor to ceiling, wc, whb, electric shower
- Bedroom 4 (4.00m x 3.20m 13.12ft x 10.50ft) Carpet flooring, built in wardrobe
- Bathroom (3.00m x 2.20m 9.84ft x 7.22ft) Tiled floor to ceiling, wc, whb, bath & separate shower
Oil Fired Central Heating
PVC Double glazed sealed unit to all windows
Patio area with sun room to rear
Concrete floorâ€™s throughout, ground & 1st floor
PVC fascia and soffits
Paved driveway with ample parking
Double side access to rear garden
Minutes walk from shops, school, Mitchell Curley Park & all family amenities
Sligo Town Centre 2km
Strandhill Village & Beach 6km
Updated On: Nov 25, 2022
Sale Type: Private
BER No.: 116357997
County: Co. Sligo
Allow us to remove the
VIEW MORTGAGE INFO
Explore my mortgage options with
Oates Breheny Property Services Limited (trading as Oates Breheny Group) is regulated by the Property Services Regulatory Authority, Licence No 002521.
Registered Address: Millbrook House, JFK Parade, Sligo. Registered in Rep. of Ireland. VAT No IE-6403287V. Company Registration No. 383287.
Directors: Thomas Breheny, Pauric Oates. Associate Director: Sinead Walsh.
web design by dmac media